Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find more information on COVID-19?Answer
- What is your cancellation policy?Answer
- Does your hotel allow pets?Answer
- When can I check in?Answer
- What are your resort fees?Answer
- What is your smoking policy?Answer
- Do you have accessible rooms?Answer
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will continue to update our cleaning and safety protocols as mandated by local, state, and federal government agencies. For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, we encourage you to visit the following websites:
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate and dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly or contact customer service. Alternatively, you can cancel your reservation online.
Yes, we are a pet-friendly hotel and allow pets in-room and around the property. There is a $75 per night non-refundable fee applied to your stay which covers up to 2 pets. Max weight 100 lbs.
You are welcome to arrive as early as you wish; however, we cannot guarantee your accommodations will be available for occupancy until after 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
There is a $38 per room daily resort fee which includes:
- Guest internet access
- Valet & self-parking
- Recreational activities & equipment, such as bicycles, beach chairs, umbrellas & hammocks, paddleboards & kayaks, fishing rods with bait, pool & beach activities.
We are an environmentally cautious hotel and do not allow smoking inside or in our rooms. Please ask Front Desk for locations of designated outdoor smoking areas. A fee of up to $250 will be assessed for smoking in any of our non-smoking rooms.
Yes, read more about our accessibility here.